Even if the terms cyber crime, cyber terrorism, internet surveillance, cyber-attack, cyber threat, cyber fraud, refer to a “virtual” world, make no mistake about the concrete, “real world” threats that they pose: the loss of money via the net destruction and diversion of data and information.
Security is cyclical but much has changed in five years.Five years ago, the most dominant threat was attack via email. Today, threats can infiltrate systems and steal or corrupt data in an alarming number of ways.
Cyber security means finding and plugging up security vulnerabilities that exist within companies. In the case of financial transactions and information, cyber security must also meet various legal regulations that protect against damage.Cyber security solutions must be constantly vigilant and must watch over all day-to-day operations.
More and more companies are using social media to grow their business and better meet the needs of their customers. To achieve this, new positions are being created to fill the strategies of virtual communications. The responsibilities and challenges of individuals involved in these positions are numerous. These individuals are encountering new tasks, duties, tactics and pitfalls that are not covered by traditional cyber security solutions.These individuals need cyber security solutions that adapt quickly and work well under pressure while dealing with multiple files simultaneously.
Given the need for specialization in each sector, Milli Micro Systems has developed best-practice cyber security industry solutions.
• Cyber security for organizations: Complete solutions for government, public and private organizations.
Development and implementation of master plans for safety. Operational procedures for Office of Security. Managed security (SOC) implementations for infrastructure and cyber security solutions. Consulting, auditing, and training
• Critical infrastructure cyber security: Protection of systems and networks that operate critical infrastructure. Development and implementation of cyber security plans for control systems
Milli Micro Systems offers expert advice, andinnovative and reliable strategies and services.
To align our services with your company’s cyber security business objectives, we carry a full suite of evaluation mechanisms that avoid unnecessary expenses.
Milli Micro Systems offers:
• Physical security for the company
• Logically and physically secure information systems
• General provisions relating to all information systems
• Government and corporate service providers and nomads
• Advice on the legal aspects of security
• Minimization of ICT system vulnerabilities
• Protection of information assets
• Assurance of business continuity
Why Milli Micro Systems?
Milli Micro Systems cyber security solutions offer:
• Strategic advice on the safe delivery of next-generation services
• Overall security architecture
• Design of network security zones
• Design, supply and implementation of security solutions
• Training and awareness programs on security issues
• Assessments of threats, risks, vulnerabilities, protecting private information, compliance and accreditation
Organizations today cannot afford a single security incident that disables the proper functioning of processes and operations for days, sometimes weeks. Information security should not be reduced to a set of technical measures established according to the availability of human and financial resources. Information security is necessary for the survival of the company and therefore should be taken into constant consideration while making decisions, and analyzing the profitability of investments.
Today companies face increasing risks and uncertainties from a wide variety of sources that can significantly damage information systems and can threaten business continuity.
Under these circumstances it is imperative that companies evaluate the risks and establish appropriate strategies and controls to ensure permanent protection and safeguarding of information.
Effective management of information security can guarantee:
• Your confidentiality, ensuring that only those authorized can access the information.
• Integrity, ensuring that information and processing methods are accurate and complete
• Availability, ensuring that authorized users have access to information and associated assets whenever needed
Milli Micro Systems makes available to its clients the knowledge and technological capabilities for managing all the information needs of the organization. MMS solutions and integrated security services offer personalization, experience with recognized security certification, and specialized research and development security solutions for systems and information technology.
In the field of information security, Milli Micro Systems develops its activities based on international standards. The services available to customers to meet their needs for advice on information security are grouped by the following index:
• System implementation information and security management
• Management system models
• Policy framework models
• Internal audits
• Training programs and awareness
• Review and improvement of the management system
• Comprehensive security consulting
• Government audit and implementation of IT
• Quality audits of telecommunications services
• Evaluation, development, implementation and maintenance of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), in accordance with ISO 27001
• Consulting and implementation of ISO 20000, ISO 38500 and ITIL
• Audits and implementation of information systems, using the CobiT model
• Audit of compliance with the Data Protection Act
• Audit of compliance with web accessibility standards
We determine the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information managed by the organization in order to clearly identify the currently exposed security holes that are exploitable by hackers and computer viruses which can gain unauthorized access, steal information, plunder bank accounts, and so on, and design the necessary controls to mitigate these vulnerabilities.
We provide support in achieving certification and adoption of standards and practices in information security:
• Safety Management Information System
• ISO Standards
We design and implement plans to improve security of information, appropriate to the objectives and needs of the organization in a PDCA process approach.
MMS can assist in the design and implementation of:
• Corporate safety plans
• Security policies
• Risk analysis
• Business continuity plans
• Forensic analysis
• Secure corporate networks
• Perimeter security solutions
• Authentication systems
• Antivirus policies
• Digital certification solutions
• Backup policies
• Advice in the event of incidents and disasters
• Implementation of dashboards