If you're looking to combine high capacity shredding with a great security level, look no further. The Intimus S16.87 offers a cross cut shredder with extremely high capacities combined with a baler for instant compaction of the shredded items. Safety features and easy operation add to the convenience of this machine. Let's take a closer look.
- Operation is made simple by a few buttons. A locking main switch supplies power to the device. Forward, stop, and reverse functions are controlled by individual push buttons. If a paper jam occurs, reverse works automatically to unclog the blades and then restarts shredding. Indicator lights keep the user constantly aware of the machine's status.
- Safety switches are found around the machine as a precautionary measure to prevent accidental injuries. A wide emergency stop bar spans the front of the shredder to prevent anyone from leaning over and getting their fingers caught in the blades. Its pressure activation immediately stops the shredding process.
- The motor is rated for continuous operation, meaning it won't require frequent cool down periods. It is also covered by a motor protection device to further safeguard against overheating.
- A warranty guarantees the cutting cylinders for five years. Parts and labor are covered under warranty for one year.
- The large workspace provides a place to store your shredding stack while you place items on the conveyor belt to slide into the machine's 20 inch opening. Credit cards, CDs, and DVDs can be shred along with stapled and paperclipped documents up to 350 sheets thick. Materials are devoured as fast as 50 feet per minute, approximating 600-880 pounds of waste per hour.
- The cross cutting mechanism creates small pieces that provide a level 3 security rating and are virtually impossible to reassemble.
This is perfect for the destruction of most confidential data and will keep your identity safe.
- Particles float down into the compacting chamber of the baler where they are compressed by an 8 ton hydraulic press. A locking door on the top of the baler opens for the swift addition of non-shredded waste to the bundle. An audible warning announces the completion of a bale, which is then ejected by the push of a button right into a plastic bag for dust-free removal and storage.
- As you can imagine, this is a heavy piece of equipment, weighing well over one ton. The casters on the bottom offer some mobility but it will still be heavy to push around. Most users won't find this to be too much of a problem.
- The pieces created offer a level 3 security. This is fine for the destruction of most confidential personal and business data. But any business with highly classified documents to destroy will prefer one of Intimus' high security devices.
For high volume performance with security you can trust, the Intimus S16.87 is ideal. Combining a data shredder with a baler offer a convenient way to dispose of large amounts of material while leaving a small waste footprint. Use is simple and efficient. We would recommend this machine to any business needing an industrial shredder.
If you'd like to purchase the Intimus S16.87, you should really visit MyBinding.com. They have this product available at a great price and they also have a wide selection of other Paper Shredders. Plus, you'll get free shipping on all orders over $75.00.Check it out for yourself now!