As one of the most diverse and profitable businesses in the world, retail shopping centres are visited by millions of customers daily - and with the world of retail such a massive public forum, criminals can range from the perfect professional to the absolute amateur. But crime should not even be a possibility, with the right retail security service.
With over 10 years' experience within the defence sector, Churchill Security are well-established within the safety industry. Offering coverage across the northwest for a variety of services, our fully vetted and Security Industry Authority (SIA) licenced guards undergo constant training to deliver the highest of standards. Trained for a number of unexpected situations, our team of experts are prepared for anything – implementing loss prevention solutions as well as providing First Aid assistance, whatever emergency arises. We cover anything from the basic necessities to the essentials in maximum security, including:
- Retail Security Officers and Guards. The first point of call to any retail business are the retail security guards at the front of the store, ready to assess any potential danger upon entering and exiting the premises.
- Closed Circuit Television Surveillance (CCTV). Churchill Security will survey your business and apply the most relevant CCTV system appropriate to your company;
- Installation and Maintenance. Guiding you through its instructions as well as managing your system, we will install and maintain your CCTV system;
- Alarm systems. Our team of experts can secure your alarm to alert you at the first sign of an emergency;
- Access control. Permitting authorised members in priority areas;
- Key Holding. Holding the keys to the premises, our SIA vetted guards can respond immediately to all types of alarm calls.
Although many retail stores depend on the assistance of police to deal with their security interests, by the time the emergency services have arrived the criminal is usually long gone. Churchill Security offer full surveillance, with our guards trained to identify potential theft threats whilst maintaining a professional presence giving both employees and customers peace of mind. Keeping a professional outlook is imperative, and all our security officers are always fully uniformed – presenting both your company and our business in a credible light.
For a uniform approach on retail security, please visit http://www.churchill-security.co.uk/.